Are you ready to strengthen your body, invigorate your mind, and elevate your spirit?
We’re all aware of the physical, mental, and emotional benefits of exercise. But trying to fit it into a hectic schedule feels overwhelming! Especially if you want to workout consistently enough to get results.
So, join me on the Mat for just 10 minutes a day with this Basic Pilates workout video bundle. Whether you want to jumpstart your day or get a second wind in the afternoon, these 10-minute self-care sessions will become SO addictive that you’ll soon crave even longer workouts.
I’ll also deliver more resources to your inbox so you get the most out of the entire bundle, learn proper alignment, and overcome an at-home plateau.
Sign-up to receive these resources for free:
- 10-minute Mat Workout Video - A guided workout covering the 7 Basic Pilates Mat exercises.
- 10-minute Wall Workout Video - How to do standing Pilates exercises against a wall.
- Pilates Phonics Video - A visual breakdown of the exercises so you understand proper technique.
- Hack the Hundred Video - A tutorial to help you perfect & progress the very first mat exercise.
- How To Get Results from Pilates - Tips for maximizing the 7 Basic Pilates exercises.
- Bonus: Pilates Phonics Flow Video!
Meet your Pilates Teacher
Hi, I’m Kira Lamb, an Authentic Pilates™ Teacher and Licensed Massage Therapist of 18 years. Before entering the Wellness field, I was a professional dancer and aerial artist for 20yrs. So clearly I LOVE TO MOVE.
Now I’m a busy self-employed NYer and mom to a Boston Terrier. I spend days traversing this concrete jungle to work with clients in their homes or in private boutique Pilates and Wellness studios. I feel like I’m in a constant state of movement... which can easily lead to BURNOUT. And has!
Burnout reminded me that this Pilates teacher needed more Pilates in her life. Joseph Pilates described it as the “complete coordination of body, mind, and spirit” and I couldn’t think of a better remedy for overwhelm. So besides taking two Private Pilates lessons per week, I consistently workout at home three times/week and encourage my clients to do the same.
This is possible for you too!
Your Pilates practice can literally start with 10 minutes a day. And I’m here to support that commitment to yourself by releasing this workout video bundle designed with your empowerment in mind.