THE HUNDRED is the warm-up for the original series of 34 Pilates Mat exercises. It instantly connects you to your body, mind, and breath; preparing you for the following 33 exercises. Here are some pro tips:
- Maintain your CHEST CURL & support the weight of your legs by SCOOPING YOUR POWERHOUSE in & up.
- Pump your arms vigorously, within a radius of 6-8”.
- Mentally count 5 arm pumps as you inhale, and 5 arm pumps as you exhale.
- Concentrate on SCOOPING YOUR POWERHOUSE in & up for the duration of the exercise.
- Inhale for 5 full counts. Exhale for 5 full counts.
- If possible, only breathe through your nose.